Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Prothro Family

Last week I had the pleasure of doing a New Year's photo shoot for the Prothro family. They flew in from Beijing, China for the holidays and will be returning next week. With all the hustle of a whirlwind trip, I am so glad they had the time to squeeze in a photo shoot! Interestingly enough, Melissa Prothro happens to be Kim Gamble's sister, another person featured in this blog. 

We scheduled our session in the late afternoon, when the sun, low in the sky, was bathing the room in a warm glow. Ellie, their oldest was full of energy and life! We had so much fun pretending that she was a tiger, her favorite animal, that I don't think she even noticed  that she was in a photo shoot! When we added her baby sister, Gwen, into the mix, I captured some really sweet moments between the two of them. When their mom, Melissa, joined in too, it was beautiful to see them respond to and interact with her. John, their dad, arrived near the end of the shoot, and I was happy that we were able to get a photo of all of them together. What a beautiful family, inside and out! I am so happy I had the opportunity to photograph them!
















No comments:

Post a Comment